Monday, February 5, 2024

HOW ARE YOU DOING?

Good  Day,
 
I want to assure you that this deal has no risk. I am a Swiss doctor with Medicines Sans Frontiers. We have been treating patients since we arrived here in Gaza since the War breakout and it has not been easy.  I have already offered you  Some money, if you can help me receive and secure this box full of money I recover from dying patients cos he asked me to give it out to the charity organization because of the bad government. they  will be delivered to you through a diplomatic delivery company. When you receive and confirm the box I will give you the unlock code number of the box so you can open it and take the money I promised  and then secure the rest of the money  till I arrive in your country to meet you. because I will be investing the money in your country and giving the rest to charity organizations.
To register the box for delivery, I need these details from you.
1: Full Name
2: Mobile number
3: Home Address
4: Email Address: 

5: Nearest Airport

waiting for your details so we can proceed with the registration of the box.

Thanks and best regards,

DR Aahana

No comments:

Post a Comment